Rating System


- Not for me
- May or May not like it
- Most will like it, IF you have the time.
- Entertaining! And a great read!
- MUST!!!

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Sary has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

My Teams

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
YA Sisterhood
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
(05/06/12)



I have decided to create the "Book Spotlight" which will occur during the weekends. In here I will be showing the new books I over the weekend, which is when I go to the library. Everyone can join! :D Just leave a comment with a link to YOUR Book Spotlight!

I got:

1. The Cat who could read Backwards
2. Ransom my Heart
3. The Goddess Test