- Not for me
- May or May not like it
- Most will like it, IF you have the time.
- Entertaining! And a great read!
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Name: I'd tell you that I love you, but then I'd have to kill you.Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school-that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses but it's really a school for spies. Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real "pavement artist"-but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her? (goodreads)
Author: Ally Carter
Genre: Spies, YA
Author: Ally Carter
Genre: Spies, YA
I read this book not so long ago and I could not put it down, I currently got the third book and I am so excited in reading it. If you like spy fiction and chick lit this book is perfect, it is full of adventure and action (well of course, they are spies!!!) and it has romance. Cammie is one of my favorite heroines, she is a genius, a spy and can do anything. She is the daughter of the headmistress---who happens to be one of the best spies ever---and there is a mystery around her father's disappearance in a mission. In here you meet Cammie and her friends...the genius Liz and the adventure seeker Bex. All three of them completely different, Cammie being a "chameleon" (great at not being seen, quite a good skill in being a spy), Liz being a genius and Bex "an English beauty that can kick anyone's butt"!!! You find out they go to the Gallagher academy for exceptional girls. But they are more than exceptional, they are genius-super-strong-spies!!! In this book Cammie goes through the boyfriend phase and she starts Coveops- a class to teach you how to be a spy in the outside world- she has her first mission, and the boy she likes (who has no idea she is a spy) gets in the middle of that mission, what will she do? Great start on the series. The book is a great read and will keep you entertained and into the story. Ally Carter is a great writer, I NEVER got bored, or mad or anything, she kept me guessing and it was an AWESOME READ! I HIGHLY recommend it. Like I said this is series so go get this book because you won't regret it! :D
The Good: Good balance between romance and action. GREAT SPYING! Not a slow read at all!
The Bad: You will have to get the next book the day you finish this one.
#10 in my Chick Lit Challenge
- Tea and Book Reading Challenge
- Fairy Tales Retold Challenge
- Harry Potter Challenge
- The Classics Reading Challenge 2012
- NEW CHALLENGE!!!
- Teaser Tuesdays #6
- Teaser Tuesdays #5
- Book Spotlight #6
- Waiting on Wednesdays #6
- WWW Wednesdays #6
- Top Ten Tuesdays #6
- Musing Mondays #6
- Beyond The Grave (39 Clues Book #4)
- The Sword Thief (39 Clues Book #3)
- Book Spotlight #5 Giveaway Edition
- Book Spotlight #4
- Book Spotlight #3
- Friday Finds #5
- Waiting On Wednesday #5
- WWW Wednesdays #5
- Top Ten Tuesdays #5
- May Prompt--A Classics Challenge 2012
- Nobody's Princess
- Musing Mondays #5
- One False Note (39 Clues Book #2)
- The Maze of Bones (39 clues Book #1)
- Friday Finds # 4
- Waiting on Wednesdays #4
- Waiting on Wednesday #3
- WWW Wednesdays #4
- Top Ten Tuesdays #4
- Top Ten Tuesdays #3
- Friday Finds #3
- WWW Wednesdays #3
- Teaser Tuesdays #4
- Musing Mondays #4
- Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
- Percy Jackson and the lightning thief by Rick Rio...
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angenili
- Abandon by Meg Cabot
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowl...
- The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson
- Princess in Love by Meg Cabot
- You know you love me: Gossip Girl #2 by Cecily vo...
- Gossip Girl #1 by Cecily von Ziegesar
- The Devil wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Extremely loud and Incredibly close
- I'd tell you that I love you, but then I'd have to...
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- Book Spotlight #1
- Book Spotlight #2
- Friday Finds #2
- Friday Finds #1
- Waiting on Wednesday #2
- Waiting on Wednesday #1
- WWW Wednesday #2
- WWW Wednesdays #1
- Top Ten Tuesdays #2
- Top Ten Tuesdays #1
- TEASER TUESDAYS #2
- TEASER TUESDAYS #1
- MUSING MONDAYS #3
- Musing Mondays #2
- MUSING MONDAYS #!
- ▼ May (67)