Rating System


- Not for me
- May or May not like it
- Most will like it, IF you have the time.
- Entertaining! And a great read!
- MUST!!!

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Sary has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

My Teams

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
YA Sisterhood
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 7, 2012
  “Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating. http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/

(05/02/12)
I am super excited for "Surrender" by Lee Nichols. It is the next book in the "Emma Vaile" series :D. I absolutely love the books and I cannot wait to get this next one. It is already out but my library doesn't have it yet. :(

0 comments:

Giveaways

Challenges

Grab a Button!

Some People use their Imagination

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Next to read..........

Next to read..........

Followers

Blogs #1

Nocturne Romance Reads
Book Addict
BookHounds


Book Obsessed
Books, Biscuits, and Tea
Xpresso Reads Singing and Reading in the Rain
Fiction Freak
Photobucket" alt="Pages From My Thoughts" style="border:none;" />


LCs Adventures
Confessions Of A Bookaholic
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
I'm Loving ♥ Books
Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Photobucket
The Bookish Babes
Reflections of a Bookaholic
Sweeping Me
The Non Reluctant Reader


Blogs #2

Blogroll