- Not for me
- May or May not like it
- Most will like it, IF you have the time.
- Entertaining! And a great read!
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Semi Charmed Summer Challenge
5 points: Read a book chosen for the U.S. 2012 World Book Night.---- THE LOVELY BONES
10: Read a book you were supposed to read in school, but either bailed on or Cliff-Noted.-----A TALE OF TWO CITIES
10: Read a memoir or narrative nonfiction book. CELINE DION: My story, my dream :D
15: Read a book in one calendar day.----
PRINCESS IN WAITING--DONE
15: Read a book that you've always wanted to read but haven't gotten around to yet.-----LOLITA
20: Read a pair of books that have antonyms in the titles.-----THE WHITE CAT AND THE BLACK CIRCLE----DONE
20: Read a book that is set in a place you've never been but want to visit.
25: Find a book written the year you were born that was later made into a movie. Read the book and watch the movie; compare. Or find a movie released the year you were born that was based on a book. Do the same thing. ------JURASSIC PARK
25: Go into a bookstore or library. Pick any bookshelf. Read the third book from the left on the fourth shelf from the top.
25: Read a book about which you’ve heard bad things-----MARKED (:O)
30: Read a trilogy. Total page count for all three books together must be at least 500 pages.----THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS
- Dystopian Reading Challenge 2013
- Mammoth Book Challenge 2012
- Witches and Witchcraft Challenge 2012
- Fairy Tale Challenge
- Chick Lit Reading Challenge 2012
- Telling Tales Challenge 2012
- Semi Charmed Kind of Life Challenge
- The Classics Reading Challenge 2012
- Harry Potter Challenge 2012
- Fairy Tales Retold Challenge 2012
- Tea and Books Reading Challenge
- Antonym Reading Challenge
- A Classics Challenge
- 50+ Classics Challenge
- 150+ Reading Challenge
- YA Mythology Challenge 2012
- Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012
- A-Z Book Challenge 2012
- Mystery/Suspense Challenge 2012
- ▼ December (19)