- Not for me
- May or May not like it
- Most will like it, IF you have the time.
- Entertaining! And a great read!
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Allrighty, its over. :( (crowd goes "NOOO!!!!"). The Spring into Horror Challenge is done. I had so much fun reading so many great horror books and doing all those awesome challenges. I cannot wait until next time! Now that I know how everything works, it will be much easier and much more enjoyable :D.
So I read 3/7 books, It was not very good but I think its fine for my first time. I read Angel of Death, Unwind, and Cirque Du Freak. I am in page 50 of Ghost Story, so I have a long way to go. So far I am liking it a LOT. Also, the three books I did finish were GREAT!! I will soon put up a review on them. Anyways, everything comes to an end. And I know that next time it will be even better! Thank you so much to all of the ones responsible for this challenge!!!! :D
- Spring into Horror Wrap up Post!!!
- Spring into horror Progress UPDATE!!!
- HOW WOULD YOU SURVIVE? SPRING INTO HORROR CHALLENG...
- Survey Questions for SPRING INTO HORROR CHALLENGE ...
- SPRING INTO HORROR CHALLENGE #2, STEPHEN KING BOOK...
- A Classics Challenge April Prompt.
- Readingland for a while
- Updates: Change of Look and Odd but Hilarious Phot...
- The Good Old Classics....
- Random Stuff
- About me
- This is it....
- Long day....
- To read or to not read???
- Hello to all!
- ▼ April (15)