1000 Books Project: French Classics 101





This challenge is all about two French Classic books! Welcome to the "French 101 Reading Challenge" hosted by "Gather together and read" 

As always, please click on the image to be sent to her site for the rules and sign up! 

The goal of this challenge is to read TWO amazing novels that are 1000 pages long (or so). It is on a schedule and it is a read-along more than anything. 

For January - June, the goal is to read Alexandre Dumas' "The Count of Monte Cristo"

For July - December, the goal is to read Victor Hugo's "Les Miserables" 


This seems like a simple challenge but reading books that are on the longer side (1000!!!) is actually tough. But there's plenty of time to do it so I think it will be doable as long as the year ends up being a bit easier than 2020 :)

Please sign up and read along with us! I am greatly looking forward to reading these amazing French classics, I studied French for many years and I am always up for more!





*Update*

I have started to read "The Count of Monte Cristo". I will post the review once I am done with it! :)

Comments

Popular Posts