2021 Book to Movie Reading Challenge

Hello everyone!

2020 is soon ending and it is time to plan exciting new challenges for the incoming year! This is one of my favorite periods of the year because it really gets me turned up for the next year. 

Without further ado, I present the first challenge hosted by "Gather Together and Read" 


Now, this is a very fun idea for a reading challenge. The goal is to read books that ended up being made into movies for 2021. There are two levels:

                                            The Enthusiast - 1-3 books read
                                                                        &
                                            First one to the theater - 4+ books read


Now, I don't know about you guys but I LOVE reading books that ended up being made into movies. And I'm quite looking forward to this challenge. 

I am planning on doing the "First one to the theater" challenge! 

Additionally, you can sign up and do a higher level after this main goal. They are the following: 

Not ready to let go - read one or more books made into a movie in 2020

Living in the past - read one or more books made into a movie in past years

The movie was better (what?) - watch the movie for the book you read 



I am planning on doing the additional levels of "Not ready to let go" and "The movie was better (what?)!

It is important to note that series count as well! And I know just the perfect one for the "Not ready to let go" level. 



                                                        


This is my list: 

                                                                    Main Level: 


1. Fear Street (Trilogy) - Movie, R.L. Stine

2. Pinocchio - Movie, Carlo Collodi

3. Wicked - Movie, Gregory Maguire

4. You - Netflix Series, Caroline Kepnes - CURRENTLY READING




                                                                    Additional Levels: 

The Turning  - Movie (Based off Henry James' "The Turning of the Screw" - 2020




I am super excited to start this challenge in January, it is going to be so much fun. There are so many interesting new books to movies for the year and I literally cannot wait. 

I hope you guys will join in on the challenge! All you have to do is click on the button image on top and head over to "Gather Together and Read" to sign up!!!


 



































Comments

Popular Posts