Five Nights at Freddy's: The SIlver Eyes (FNAF #1)

 



Hello everyone!

I am a huge fan of the FNAF games and naturally, I have to read Scott Cawthon's FNAF series which is set in another timeline!

This books is EXCITING. I cannot wait until I get my hands on "The Twisted Ones". The story starts out with Charlie, a teenager returning to her former hometown to assist a ceremony in honor of Michael, a childhood friend who was kidnapped and killed. 

I don't want to spoil too much because of the lore but Charlie meets up with her childhood friends and they find their way to Freddy's, the restaurant owned by Charlie's father before his passing and where everything happened back then. 

Charlie visits her old home and find the old animatronic toys her father made for her, now distant memories. Charlie and her friends visit Freddy's a couple of times and they uncover the truth behind the disappearance of the missing children incident when Michael was taken. 

Charlie may just learn more than she wants when she encounters Dave Miller, a nightguard at the Mall that was built around Freddy's. But will the adults believe them? 



Comments

Popular Posts