Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them

 


It is time to complete our little mini-marathon of "Harry Potter" side-along books! All culminating with "Fantastic Beasts"! 

This is my favorite book from the "side-along" HP series! 


Starting off, Newt Scamander is awesome. I'm glad that J.K. Rowling created him the way he is because more people are now choosing "Hufflepuff" over other more popular houses (you know which) and seeing the beauty of the house and its qualities. 

                    Disclaimer: I am not a Hufflepuff, I have been sorted in Gryffindor by Pottermore and I am specifically a "Griffynclaw" (a mix of Gryffindor & Ravenclaw....like Hermione Granger). 

Filled with amazing stories and funny experiences from Newt, this book is a must read for any serious HP fan! Not only is it necessary in order to fully understand about the magical beasts we encounter during the HP series, it also offers a lot of extra information and notes that really round off a good understanding of magical creatures. 

Reading this book made me feel I was enjoying a class of Care of Magical Creatures taught by the master himself, Newt Scamander. It was an excellent decision to form a movie series from this book. I wish we had more books from Newt because he offers so much insight and experience that it really does feel like these creatures exist. We wish!

Overall, the book deserves: 






Comments

Popular Posts