2021 Classic Bingo Reading Challenge





Hello! This is a really cool BINGO reading challenge hosted by Goodreads Group "Catching up on Classics" 

The following is the BINGO card to complete, I'm planning on doing a Blackout for this year!


My list:                                                                     COMPLETED: 1/25

B1: The Pickwick Papers
B2: Pride and Prejudice
B3: Briefing for a Descent Into Hell
B4: Wuthering Heights
B5: Dracula

I1: Journey to the Center of the Earth
I2: The Odyssey
I3: The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings
I4: Jane Eyre
I5: Middlemarch

N1: The Old Man and the Sea
N2: Gone with the Wind - CURRENTLY READING
N3: 
Phantom of the Opera 
N4: 1984
N5: The Graveyard Book

G1: Little Women
G2: Gulliver's Travels
G3: The Diary of a Young Girl
G4: The Great Gatsby
G5: The Woman in White

O1: Down Second Avenue: Growing Up in a South African Ghetto
O2: The Turn of the Screw
O3: The Road
O4: The Divine Comedy - CURRENTLY READING
O5: Ender's Game


Comments

Popular Posts