Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Vol. #11-15)

 



Hello everyone!

Guess what? I am done reading all the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series books! I am super excited because I absolutely love them and they make my day with Jeff Kinney's hilarious adventures. 

The last 5 volumes are some of the best ones ever, especially "The Getaway" and "Into the Deep" so I really recommend reading the entire series so you do not miss anything. 

I'm kind of sad there aren't any more volumes to pick up but I'm sure Jeff will continue on at some point. The last volumes were very interesting because even though Greg is older, he has not changed from the first volume. He is basically still the same person but he does try to be a little more mature. 

Overall, the last five volumes are super hilarious! "Wrecking Ball" was a hoot in the end, the point of that volume is that the Heffley family is moving to a new house! But you are going to have to read it for yourself because I'm not spoiling the end!

Overall: 



Comments

Popular Posts