Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them: The Crimes of Grindelwald

 



Hello, all!

This is the second book of the "Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them" series! Now, this book is not an actual story as the other Harry Potter books. This book is the screenplay of the "Crimes of Grindelwald" movie. And so, it was quite a different read. 

Now, I do not recommend reading this book after seeing the movie because it is the same thing just written. That was a mistake I made. You should try to read this book before watching the movie and then you'll see what you read in action in the movie. Otherwise, it'll be a bit dull and boring to just read a screenplay.

That was a mistake on my part and it does not impact the fact that the story is so good and entertaining. I lost the charm of it for my point of view but it was still enjoyable, however, a bit dry when it is just a screenplay. 

Overall: 



Comments

Popular Posts