Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief Graphic Novel

 


Hi everyone!

Today we are starting a marathon of all the Percy Jackson Graphic Novels! I decided to read them prior to reading the actual books because I have read the actual books back when they first came out. And so, let's get started!

First of all, people are not how I imagined them to be. I kind of prefer other renderings of the characters design but I suppose we have to account the fact that Percy and his friends are 12 years old in this first book and not teenagers. 

This graphic novel does a good job in presenting the most important information, however, it obviously must leave a lot of details out for the same of content and space. 

The drawings are good but as I said earlier, they are not what I expected. The story is concise and enough to understand the plotline. 

My favorite part was to actually see the claiming of Percy and the trident floating on top of his head. That was something I really enjoyed because I love the process of how the Gods/Goddesses claim their kids!

Overall (and taking into account the drawings) I give this: 



Comments

Popular Posts