Percy Jackson & the Titan's Curse Graphic Novel

 


Hello!

Here we are continuing on with the Percy Jackson Graphic Series! We are almost to the end and I must say I have come to love these graphic novels. I wish Rick Riordan will continue the PJ series because the graphic novels are an excellent resource for seeing the story without your imagination. 

Titan's Curse is intense. Percy is looking for Annabeth who is stuck with the Titan Atlas and Thalia is on full Daughter of Zeus mode but admits that she does not want to be the child of the prophecy and ultimately joins Lady Artemis' hunters! 

I think we all knew Percy was the kid from the prophecy but when Thalia and Bianca/Nico appeared......I'm sure we all had some doubts. In regards to Bianca, it was hard to see her death in the land without rain by the hands (feet?) of Hephaestus' crazy automatons. 

Although, I feel like the death was illustrated a bit poorly. She just got stepped on and disappeared. I guess I thought there was going to be more to it. 

Nico, of course, hates Percy by the end for not keeping the promise of taking care of Bianca and we finally see a glimpse of Nico's underworld powers and he is so young still. 

Overall, this graphic novel does a very good job with telling the book's story. I don't know why but I feel like most major parts were covered pretty well......at least better than in the "Heroes of Olympus" graphic novels. 

Overall: 



Comments

Popular Posts