The Complete Phantom of the Opera

 



Oh, I'm such a Phan! 

If you haven't noticed yet, I am a huge fan of the POTO and not just the movie or the musical but the original Gaston Leroux book and any book in relation to the story. That is why you are going to see many, many POTO books in this blog. I think they are amazing and I absolutely fell in love with the story when I was younger and it is still going strong. 

This book is a complete rendition of anything and everything related to POTO. This book talks about the movie, the musical, the score, the soundtrack, the characters and the story. It is an absolute must for any Phans! 

The images are very interesting and the book is so entertaining to read and view. My version of it was physically large and I loved it because it felt like a fairy tale book. 

Overall: 



Comments

Popular Posts