The Lost Hero: The Graphic Novel

 



Hello!

The Lost Hero is the first novel of the "Heroes of Olympus" series by Rick Riordan. This is a continuation of the "Percy Jackson" series and it portrays many new characters and an even more amazing story. 

I absolutely love this series and I cannot wait to share my review with you soon-ish! For now, I enjoyed the graphic novel so much and I must say that the drawings are greatly improved from the previous series!

My favorite part is when Jason and Thalia Grace finally meet each other and Jason reveals himself to be the Son of Jupiter with the lightning bolt. It was so awesome to see it instead of imagining it! 

As usual, graphic novels must be concise and cannot have many details. I must say though that the graphic novel perhaps missed some of the essence of the actual book. But that may just be because I'm used to reading the full story. That aside as I believe it is my own problem, I give it: 



Comments

Popular Posts