The Son of Neptune: The Graphic Novel

 



Hello!!

I must admit I'm biased to Percy Jackson because he is my favorite character of the whole fandom. And I much prefer reading about Percy's viewpoint instead of Jason's back in "The Lost Hero". And so, I ALWAYS enjoy reading "the Son of Neptune" because it feels familiar and I think Percy's carefree nature is so refreshing to read. 

One thing I did not like about this novel is the fact that it does NOT show Percy's "drowning" during the Alaska fight. And I was very disappointed about that because that is a MAJOR part of the story and I think it should have been included for sure. 

I was really looking forward to the whole "How can the Son of the Sea God drown?" thing and it did kind of ruin it for me when I noticed it wasn't happening. However, the drawings are very good but I must say that I thought Percy's eyes were sea-green and not jade-green. That's why I really love Logan Lerman's portrayal in the movies, he fits the description perfectly. 

Overall: 



Comments

Popular Posts