Grey (Grey #1)

 


Hello!

Here we have the first installment of the "50 shades as told by Christian Grey" series. 

This book is interesting but I must admit I found it boring, tedious and repetitive at times. If you've read "50 shades of Grey", this is the same thing by retold through Christian Grey's eyes. So there are no surprises or changes. 

The story got repetitive because it's the same as the original series. However, the issue with this book is Christian's behavior. I found him stalker-ish and irritating in the first novel and that sentiment is heightened in this book. 

He does.....questionable.....things that we learn about in this book. I normally love the sex scenes because it is hilarious but in this book, I found them irritating. Probably because the book is mostly sex scenes and they are just cringy and prolonged. 

Overall, I am disappointed in this book because I guess I expected more. But I recall now I felt the same way with the original series but Anastasia's dialogue and thoughts are much more manageable than Christian's dark thoughts. 

So I don't know if I recommend this book if you've read the original series, I think maybe only one point of view should be read because it's just repetitive and dull to read the same thing twice. 



Comments

Popular Posts