Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (HP #4)

 



I figured that doing something other than repeating the most obvious things about the most popular books ever (probably) is boring. So I'm going to finish the "Harry Potter" series reviews with the top things I liked about each!

1.  This book is more action packed than the previous ones and I love it

2. I absolutely loved learning about the other wizarding schools because I love how different they are 

3. I loved that we see the relationship between Karkaroff and Snape as former death eaters in the "good" side

4. Harry really portrays his Gryffindor qualities in all the triwizard challenges and I love it, it always makes me proud 

5. Not going to lie, I like Barty Crouch Jr.'s Mad-Eye Moody personality much more than the real Mad-Eye Moody's

6. Malfoy as a ferret is everything 

7. I love that Ron was so jealous 

Comments

Popular Posts