Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (HP #5)

 


Same principle as for the previous book!


1. I think J.K. Rowling could write a novella about the department of mysteries and whatever the heck was going on during the fight and it'd be so awesome

2. I love seeing parts of Voldemort finally reflect on Harry and Harry having Voldemort's mannerisms like cracking his neck. It just shows how strong horcruxes are!

3. I love that Neville is coming out of his shell and being the brave guy he really is 

4. Trelawney's prophecy on the chosen one is so interesting and if you look into it, Neville Longbottom could have been the one if it hadn't been that Voldemort did not see him as his equal as he is pure-blood and not half-blood like Harry 

5. I am still not over the death of Sirius Black and will never be

6. The fight at the Ministry was amazing. Seeing the black shadows of the death eaters versus the white, glowing shadows of the Order was awesome 

7. I hate Bellatrix Lestrange. I would have loved to see Neville fight her more 

Comments

Popular Posts