Sakura Card Captors Vol. #4-6

 

  


Hello! 

Sakura Card Captors Clear Card has gotten so good and fun! I just want to say that these novels make me so happy because I grew up with the original manga and I always had hope that the anime would be continued. I've seen the original anime a million times and it just never gets old or boring. I am happy to say that this manga feels the same! 

Sakura, Tomoyo and Syaoran are having to deal with the mystery of the clear cards. Syaoran and Eriol knows more than they can say (until a certain point in the last volume) because of fear of scaring Sakura. But we realize that the magician D or Kaito is completely responsible for everything that is going on. And that he is forcing Sakura to make cards (the clear cards) out of different situations because he needs cards for Akiho. 

As Akiho was born from magical parents (and from a long withstanding powerful magical family) but without any powers, Kaito's goal is for someone (Sakura) to create cards. However, he needs one specific card in order to continue with his plan. Syaoran and Eriol tell Sakura what they know and that she is the one making the clear cards. Syaoran admits that he took the clow cards from Sakura in order to keep them safe and Sakura gets mad at everything. 

I really don't want to spoil too much but that is the gist of it. Sakura's relationship with Syaoran is so beautiful, honest and pure and I am so happy they are together. Sakura's relationship with Akiho is adorable and it scares me because I know that soon they'll have to confront each other. 

Overall, the manga is going so amazingly that I already picked up the next set of volumes!











Comments

Popular Posts